Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Puppies available in Virginia

Mimi


These two lovely fawn girls were bred by Jo Pelton and have come to visit us in Lexington, Virginia, for awhile. They're 12 weeks old, up to date on shots and worming, and the sweetest little things I've seen in a long time. All I can say is, someone better come for them soon or I'm keeping them! Their daddy is Yvonne Sovereign's Myles Ch Sowagla Quick Silver To Taejaan and I'll post info about their mama tomorrow (it's in the car).
Elsa
They are, of course, AKC registered, and come with pedigree, health records, toys, chewies, and everything else they'll need to get started.

Puppies this age do best with someone home most of the day for the first few months, especially if there are no other dogs to keep them company.

Although these are not technically Timbreblue puppies, they are closely related to our lines and come with full Timbreblue family support!  (Jo Pelton is a dear friend, and as I mentioned, I have already gotten very attached to these little girls, so we'll want to keep up with them as if they were our own breeding)

 If you're interested in one of these girls, fill out our questionnaire and give me a call at 540-464-8046 or send us an email

Sharyn

No comments: